Friday, September 18, 2009

Because England swings


I love British music. Just so you know, the Brits seem to be the best at everything. Sorry De Niro and RHCP, but UK's got Gary Oldman and Led Zeppelin.
And just coz I'm at it, there is also Kasabian, Snow Patrol, Muse, Depeche Mode, Coldplay, Oasis, Travis, The Who, Pink Floyd, The Verve, Rolling Stones and of course Beatles. In no particular order. Not exactly everybody's cup of tea, not exactly the best bands out there, but hey, they're all here to prove my point: there are plenty of reasons to save the Queen (and her lovely country too).

PS: I'm not proud, nor ashamed either, but this revelation just hit me while I was listening to Snow Patrol. And one last question: why aren't Kings of Leon British? They should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment