Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hot Fuzz

I don't remember laughing as hard as I just did in ages. And all because of this silly movie called Hot Fuzz.

I love the way it's shot, I guess you call them frames. Either way, the image is fantastic, the sound effects brilliant, the editing just as well. I love that it's sooooooo funny and idiotic and silly and mocking so many things that it feels very original.

Long story short, Simon Pegg is, as unrealistic as his character may be, very convincing. The image of him on a horse with all the guns on his back is the single funniest image I have ever seen in a movie.

I laughed myself silly and I think everybody should see this movie. Just as a proof that English humour is as funny as can be.

And yes, I did use the word funny so many times not necessarily of lack of a better synonym, but with good reason. It's the best word to describe this mayhem of a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment