Friday, August 21, 2009

I've seen the future, brother

Why did I ever think that my plans can change? And depending on what? On persons? Which persons? The ones I really care about or the ones I don't even know properly?

No, this is not right. I can't depend (at least emotionally) on anyone but me. I can love everybody I already love from afar. I don't know how my life will be, or if what I want will change in the future. But I know that there are certain things I will not want to live without doing. Like seeing England, like going to Peru, like volunteering, like living some part of my life in Bucharest, like trying as hard as I can to make a difference to some, like sticking to those very very few and very very important people in my life.

Maybe this is not the point. My point is that even the little things can deviate me. Right now, I'm not sure I want that. Who knows, maybe tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment